- Michael Berube, "Avenues of Access: The 2013 Presidential Forum"
- Joshua Boldt, "Free-Market Faculty Members"
- Beth Landers, "Contingent Labor: National Perspectives, Local Solutions"
- Maria Maisto, "Addressing the Scarlet A: Adjuncts and the Academy"
- Robert Samuels, "Reinventing Access: Free Public Higher Education, Quality Instruction, and Job Security for All Faculty Members"
Thursday, November 14, 2013
MLA's Open Access Online Journal Profession Addresses Campus Equity Week Themes!
Somehow I had missed the memo that the Modern Language Association's Profession has become an open-access online journal. And that in October they published several essays that deal with the very issues of contingency and sustainability that we've been focusing on here at SUNY Fredonia. I haven't yet had a chance to read what look like very interesting and important essays: