Fredonia community members, students, faculty, professionals, administrators, and staff will come to McEwen 209 from 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. to hear the panelists’ views on SUNY’s prospects during the 2015 New York State budget process. They will address such questions as:
- What do you see as the role of public higher education in the state of New York?
- What do you see as the role of the New York State Legislature with respect to public higher education?
- How is SUNY viewed by your colleagues?
- What kinds of investments in this generation of undergraduate students is the New York State Legislature prepared to make?
- What can students, parents, faculty, professionals, staff, and administrators do to help ensure that public dollars go to public higher education, both for operations and the capital budget?